The best way to transfer your PS4 data to PS4 Pro is shown in this tutorial.
- Also Read: Final Fantasy 15 Combat Tips
PS4 Pro users wanting to transfer present PS4 data for their new system can do so by following the straightforward procedure built into the PS4 operating system.
Game information, game saves, trophies, videos, displays, settings and themes can all be moved from PS4 data to PS4 Pro.
The procedure below gives existing PlayStation 4 owners the ability to pick and choose precisely what data is moved, including games/applications, store data, videos, displays, settings and themes.
Transferring data from ps4 to ps4 pro is very easy you just need to follow the guide and it will be done in a bit.
How to Transfer your PS4 data to PS4 Pro: Guide
The 1 thing you’re likely to need which you might not normally have plugged in is a LAN cable – you can not transfer your information via WiFi.
- In your present PS4 sign in to PSN and upgrade to the newest system software.
- In your brand new PS4 or PS4 Pro signal into PSN and upgrade to the newest system software. The program should detect this really is a brand new console and request if you would like to transfer information.
- Follow the onscreen instructions until you’re asked to link the PS4 systems. Make sure your brand new PS4/PS4 Pro is linked to a TV and connect it into a previous PS4 with the LAN cable.
- Instead connect both the PS4 consoles to the exact same home network with 2 LAN wires.
- Decide which information you want to transfer.
Once the transfer procedure is complete you’ll be asked if you want to create the newest PS4 the principal games console, which you probably will.
What will not be transfer or moved
- Profile data not attached to a PSN ID
- Passwords for PSN and other programs like Netflix.
- Unsynced trophy data.
If you’re planning on selling your current PS4 prior to getting the PS4 Pro you can back-up game saves to the cloud utilizing PlayStation Plus, or transfer them to your USB stick.